Plan Selection Wizard for Participants
Personalized Recommendations based on every Individual’s Personal Health Status & Budget
Benefit Advisors can SAVE EMPLOYERS 15% OR MORE ON HEALTHCARE PLAN COSTS
Use DZee’s industry-first app to MEASURE THE ROI OF WELLNESS PROGRAMS using machine learning methods
PROVIDE PERSONALIZED HEALTHCARE EXPENSE PROJECTIONS for families and individuals for the 2nd largest expense in our lives
Product Suite Overview
- Validates Fully-Insured vs. Self-Funded Plan Design Alternatives
- Provides Ability to Customize & Test Plan Designs
- Determines Best Stop-loss Insurance Configurations
- Identifies Large Claims Exposures and Risk Mitigation Options
- Determines Capital at Risk Amounts for Employers
Fully Insured Plans
- Determines Best-Fit and Best Value Healthcare Plans for the Company
- Integrates Company Goals to determine Best Plan Designs & Plan Packages
- Combines Healthcare & Supplemental Plans into Best Value Bundles
- Conducts Pre-Enrollment Simulations & Projects Costs, Claim Volume, & Open Enrollment Results
- Conducts Infinite & Virtual Testing for any Type & Number of Plans
Plan Selection Wizard
- Recommends the Best Plan Choices aligned with personal needs
- Constructs Health Status Profiles & Matches Plan Benefits to Healthcare Needs
- Integrates Personal Claims History with Population Health “Big Data” Findings
- Integrates Healthcare & Supplemental Plans into Personalized Bundles
- Recommends Financial Savings Tools & Savings Amounts
- Determines ROI Results for Financial Investments in Wellness Programs
- Constructs Customized Health Improvement Plans using Personal, Clinical, & Population Health Data
- Manages Both Disease States, plus Life-Style Behavior Changes
- Anchors the Tracking of Health Status Changes using Clinical Protocols & Biometrics Measurements
- Tracks Health Status Changes for Aging & Disease State Progressions
- Projections Utilize Big Data, Multiple Time Periods, and Machine Learning Methods
- Results Include both Long-Term & Present Value Cost Projections
- Results Include Pre & Post Retirement Healthcare Expense Projections
- Reports both Long-Term Care & Medicare Cost Projections
- Testing Methods use Actual Census & Claims Data vs. Estimating with Actuarial Assumptions & Normative Distributions
What Makes DZee Different and Better?
Taking the Guesswork out of Selecting the Best Fitting Plans
With hundreds and even thousands of healthcare plans available for purchase in most locations, benefits advisors have an impossible task evaluating and selecting the right plans for their clients. DZee’s break-through analytics methods uses advanced science, technology, big data, and market intelligence to rigorously test and formulate the right selections that best match needs and deliver top value. DZee conducts a forensic-level examination of a plan’s coverages and costs to determine the best fitting plan recommendations for both a company’s total workforce and for individual participants.
Anchoring Decisions on a Foundation of Accurate Expense Projections
Accurate expense forecasting is critical in determining the right fitting plan selections. Every individual has a unique and dynamic health profile for how they will consume benefits. Past claims data is often an imperfect predictor of future costs because of the imperfect choices people make when dealing with health issues. Claim experiences, when combined with clinical results, family history, and lifestyle are a more accurate predictor of future healthcare costs. DZee identifies a person’s underlying state of health, and also projects benefits consumption changes as people age and as health conditions progress over short, mid and long-term time periods.
Engaging People with Personalized & Deeply Relevant Results & Choices
DZee works with people’s personal health histories, connects them with the experiences of peers in the larger population, and scrutinizes all claims and costs for links, patterns and correlations. As a result, DZee constructs a unique and highly personalized profile of each participant. This allows participants to experience their data as personally compelling health information, and a window into their future. DZee takes each individual’s health profile and comprehensively tests it against plan coverage terms. This allows DZee to identify the best fitting and best value plans for each person’s unique personal health profile.
DZee’s Bottom Line Impact, and Decision Support Analytics
DZee constructs tailored and exacting recommendations for clients using DZee’s sophisticated analytics methods, personalized employee profiles, and massive databases of healthcare information. DZee equips advisors and employees to pinpoint the right-fitting menu of plans for a company’s unique and diverse population of employees and dependents. DZee has demonstrated savings of 15% or more in total healthcare costs by determining the right menu of healthcare and supplemental benefits plans for companies to provide to their workforce.
Leveraging Rich Data & Big Data Resources for Higher Accuracy
An amazing scale of healthcare data is available and usable for rigorous examination and insight. DZee utilizes the massive “All Payers” claims data, company claims data, clinical treatment protocols, census data, plan billing instructions and demographic data. DZee doesn’t build forecasts with actuarial assumptions and tables. DZee builds forecasts with millions of testing simulations that use actual census data, actual claims data, and actual participant experiences.
Creating Solutions that Can Extend into the Future
DZee formulates plan recommendations at both a collective level for the total company, and at an individual level for participants. Machine learning and cognitive computing methods capture and test the results and refine the algorithms in pursuit of continuous improvement. DZee projects benefits costs and consumption across a person’s full lifetime. DZee opens a window into the future, and people are presented with options that can shape, mitigate and improve their future state-of-health.