Thirty+ years of experience in software architecture, design and performance engineering. In my software career, I have coaxed ‘best in industry’ performance out of various systems. I use software as a tool to achieve the larger objective of better system performance. As a result, I have used a vast array of software tools and systems.
- Achieved best in industry performance in TpcH tests for database performance. This included 2x performance gain in data loading and 17% improvement over Oracle, then the best performer.
- Reduced PBX certification times by a factor of 3 for AT & T
- Took SAP R/3 Adapter for ALE from an under performer to best seller for New Era of Networks.
- 7x improvement in database verification time for Ericsson (18 hours from 6 days)
First ever successful implementation of SAP IQ on Amazon Cloud with a 1TB database
- 2x improvement in processing time in Inter Branch reconciliation system
Provided pre-sales support for SAP Adapter in USA and Korea to 400 customers producing $2 million in licensing revenue
- Lead interface between Ericsson and Sybase for their network analysis systems
Project liaison with Huwei, Cisco, RedHat for the TpcH benchmark testing
Technical Liaison fs in Holland for Tata Consultancy Services